Live by the water, live by the city and live in the sky. What more can you ask for? I have to say that out of all the condos that have been newly built and are move-in ready in Toronto, Pier 27 is one of my favorites. I’ve mentioned Pier 27 here when I mentioned that you could literally dock your boat right beside the condo. What a life that would be!
Well here’s an look inside at a 2364 sq ft condo in Pier 27. The views of the lake through the floor to ceiling windows, the custom kitchen, the marble fireplace wall in the dining room and the uniquely designed ceilings can entice anyone to want to buy this condo for a cool $3,032,000! I would DEFINITELY be tempted to buy it if I ever won the lottery.
Click here to check out the listing.
Photos courtesy of Sotheby’s Realty
When I lived at the Distillery a few years back, and our condo over looked Lake Ontario and every summer I loved watching all the boats on the water after work thinking that one day, I’d love to be one of them. Every year I say that I want to take sailing lessons by the harbourfront and maybe this year I’ll actually do it.
There are condos being built, like Pier 27, by the harbourfront that allow you to dock right up to the building. Of course I’m sure there’s a pretty penny to pay for those spots but imagine the life you could have! You come home from a hard day at work, change into some shorts and a t-shirt, prepare a basket of food and wine for dinner, hop into your boat and sail into Lake Ontario and enjoy your dinner and sunset all summer long.
I did some research on boats and they are certainly not cheap. Depending on what kind of boat you’re looking for, they can run from $40k to $200k+ even for preowned boats. Looks like I’ll have to rethink my investment portfolio for the future so maybe one day I can get one of these bad boys.
Yachts on the other hand are a whole other beast! The interiors of yachts these days are just stunning. When you’re inside the yacht, I would imagine that it wouldn’t even feel like you’re on water but more like in a mansion on land. If you have money trees in your backyard with millions of dollars to spare, how about consider one of these yachts?
Photos courtesy of AD
I highly encourage people to change up their home decor as the seasons change. It brings new life to your space and to your mood at home. After spending the day outside with blue skies, bright green grass, beautiful orange sunrises and pink sunsets, you want to come home to the same feeling so why not make your space feel just as vibrant.
Here are some examples of things you can change around your house that won’t break the bank.
1) Bring new life to your living room with light and airy sheer drapes, new cushions and a new area rug.
2) Consider the IKEA Karlstad sofa or any sofa that allows you to change the sofa cover to different colors and patterns. This is the cheapest way to truly change up your space.
3) Art is an inexpensive way to change the look of your walls without having to repaint the room.
4) Even your dining experience needs a change for summer menus. Brighten up your tableware with bright colors and patterns.
5) Don’t forget your bedrooms and bathrooms! Changing up the bedsheets or shower curtain and towels are easy ways of bringing the summer colors indoors.
1) West Elm // 2) West Elm // 3) West Elm // 4) West Elm // 5) Bouclair // 6) Crate & Barrel // 7) IKEA // 8) IKEA // 9) West Elm // 10) PIER 1 // 11) Bed Bath & Beyond // 12) Bouclair // 13) IKEA