Last Wednesday I happened to catch an episode of City Line and I’m glad that I did. I knew that baking soda is always a staple you should keep your pantry but besides fighting odors and using for baking, I didn’t really know what else you could use baking soda for.
Samantha Pynn from Pure Design showed us the many uses for baking soda and how versatile it truly is!
Here are some ways baking soda can be used.
– Great stainless steel and toilet bowl cleaner
– Keep litter box and fridge smell fresh. Can also be used to deodorize drains
– Unclog a drain (1/2 cup baking soda & 1/2 cup white vinegar)
– Remove was from fruits and veggies
– Remove shampoo or product build up
– Cut through clothing smells (1/2 cup in rinse cycle)
– Keep the toilet flushing (pour 1 cup down the toilet once a week)
– Fights grease and electrical fires
– Relive burns and insect bites